Back to Committees, Work Groups, and Task Forces
An issue is "a topic of dispute or debate or a suggested enhancement that is significant as to necessitate examination through an open forum that may warrant change to a MISO business process." We are committed to tracking each issue from conception to realization using this issue tracking tool.
With this tool, you can sort though committee issues by Last Modified Date, Owning Entity, Priority, or the Short Status. Click on the title of each issue to get more details.
- New – Issue criteria is met and agreed upon by MISO and Stakeholders.
- Closed – Issue is resolved.
- Other – Issue criteria is met, but cannot be resolved in the near-term planning horizon.
- Conceptual Design / Evaluation – Submit project candidate sheet for funding, if necessary, and vet required Tariff language and any affected processes or procedures through the stakeholder process.
- Detail Design / Solution Development – Define the approach, estimate project budget, secure funding and continue work on Tariff language.
- Construction / Development – Define project and implementation schedule, finalize Tariff and procedure language and seek construction funding, if necessary.
- Implement / Operationalize – Begin testing, file necessary Tariff language and update any affected processes or procedures.
- On-Hold – Issue is on hold due to dependency on another issue(s) or a FERC Order.
"Open" Stakeholder Entity issues are shown by default in the table below. To view the "Closed" or "Other" issues, click on the appropriate radio button below.
Export All Issues to CSV