The Carmel, Ind., headquarters of MISO receives visitors from near and far. Whether you’re conducting business, attending a training session, interviewing for a job or starting an internship, we hope you have time to enjoy beautiful Carmel, Ind., and all that the surrounding Indianapolis area offers.
A skyway across Carmel Drive connects the main MISO office building and our network operations center. You’ll find entrances to our visitor parking lot next to the Primrose School on West Carmel Drive and one for southeast-bound visitors only on City Center Drive (right-turn-only entrance).
- Get directions
- Find hotels near MISO in Carmel
- Call the reception desk: (317) 249-5400
We’re a short drive from old town Carmel’s Arts and Design District , the Clay Terrace outdoor lifestyle center and The Fashion Mall at Keystone. Each area features shopping, dining and entertainment. The immediate area also offers dining options ranging from sandwich shops to fine dining.
- Nicknamed the Circle City, Indianapolis offers culture, sports, entertainment and more.
- Rent a bike or blades and explore the Monon Greenway and Trail.
- Catch sporting contests by the NFL Colts, NBA Pacers, WNBA Fever or MiLB Indians.
- Enjoy performing arts in the acoustically perfect Palladium in Carmel.
- Explore the Indiana History Museum, Indianapolis Museum of Art, Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art, Indianapolis Museum of Contemporary Art and more.